Friday, May 4, 2012

FINALLY...I have managed to set up a blog so i can post all my works (or a good part there of) for the fevered multitudes to peruse at their leisure and if you are reading this, then that means you... I am a painter first and foremost- thick smelly oil paint runs in my veins but recently i have been doing quite a bit with stencils, not your average garden variety figurative stuff but applying abstract priciples for interesting results...Some of the stencils works have been sold, these have been noted accordingly...
Once in a Lifetime, 2011, Stencil and spraypaint on paper. This was one of my stencil works that has now sold, but provides a pretty good example of what I have been doing...I use spraypaint and stencils to create one off artworks- these are painted intuitively- without planning or sketching. Thats how i like to work with oil paint, I'll have a concept but i generally work by keeping the elements of my concept in mind while im painting and allow my subconcious to produce the painting...

No comments:

Post a Comment