Saturday, October 27, 2012

The danger illustrated...

I gotta say that, actually, there isn't much illustrating going on right now...and there should be...Ive got work due for my drawing for illustration and Im struggling to work it out- but no matter, i'll get it done, just can't say when or how... So...did a bit of work this week, despite the fact that i dont really feel like i spent much time in the studio this week...I painted some stencils, with mixed results so far...
This was just kind of a self portrait kind of thing- this is a picture of how the wall in my painting studio looks...
Then on Friday, I had a good day in the studio
I feel pretty happy with how these are going- Theyre getting close to being finished- some more so than others, but they should all be done on time...but for now i gotta get back to that drawing...

No comments:

Post a Comment