Wednesday, September 19, 2012

station to station...

Alright- so i been busy in the studio, working on the three new paintings...I finally started the third of my paintings yesterday, concentrating on a faily taut line and just pushing the lines outwards...
when i came back in today, it was dry so I was initially tempted to leave the red as it was and start adding the next colour...in the end I decided to continue with the red and stick with my original idea...This took me a good chunk of today to finish the layer...
Next was the second painting,which was at this stage when I started today...
so i turned it upside down and then put another coat on
this is a picture of all of them together- not in any particular order- in this particular instance I was painting the front one and I looked around the edge to see the other two, paitiently waiting their turn....
same three paintings, but this time so you can see most of them, save for a couple of chairs...
this is me, goofing with paint on my head...dont try this at home, kids!
obviously more progress photos as they come to hand....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment